Monday, May 28, 2007

The text in wich I will try to develop the ideas contained on the previous post.

I started this blog to write things, and I thought that I had things to write. I see now that probably I was wrong. But maybe I was not completely wrong, maybe I do have things to write, and I just lack the ability to write those things.
The fact is that a few days ago I had an idea, and I tried to write a nice text to publish in this blog. I think this is the very moment to comment the importance (or no) in the process of writing a good text, but, as I said in the post before this, many people did this before. Then, I would do nothing new, hence maybe I must try to do something really new. But there is nothing new in trying to do something new.
But I think, my only reader, that you don´t care if you´re gonna read a new thing. In fact, I suspect you know taht there´s nothing new in the earth, so it´s time to stop saying foolishness and telling you what I wanted to write.
**
(Just an opportune comment: my vocabulary is really poor... And my grammar.. terrible.... Why the heck I´m writing in English?)
**
One of this days I decided to go back home (from my universty) walking. I like to walk very much, and it is good to think, or to don´t think in anything, I have some distraction of the world doing this. And sometimes when I pass some street that I haven´t passed for a long time I remember of one or other situation in wich I walked there before in the company of some friend that I don´t see anymore. I usually only remember the names of my friends and the occasion in wich we were walking together.
**
And then I decided to write a post based on the facts described on the last paragraph, I wanted to describe this fact in a nice way, and then make some reflections about past, memories, feelings, future, etc., in a quite melancholic fashion.
Probably the reason for my incapacity in writing that text was the insincerity about my feelings and perspectives concerning to life. If I had written what I wanted, I would have exagerated my feelings, my memories, my perspectives, my ideas...
If I had writen what I wanted to write, I would be a character in a non-literary text narrated in first person (hmm.. maybe it is new :) And I don´t know if this is nice, this mixture of character, author and narrator. Maybe the author could not be confused with his characters, and maybe I must have a good idea of what I am really writing, if is a literary text or not. If I don´t do this maybe I may tell lies thinking that I´m doing a cool thing.
But I am not sure, your opinion is of the greater importance in this blog, my only reader (as i said before, I know that you´re not my only reader, but I also know that you are my only reader. You asked what did I mean by that, and I answer: I am not sure, what do you think? :p)
**
I am seeing now that I didn´t develop the ideas contained in my previous post, but those ideas are very inconsistent... who cares about it?
Maybe someday I will try to develop the ideas of this text.
Just wait.

11 comments:

Mastriani said...

"But there is nothing new in trying to do something new."
that's true... it's the will of trying to do something new that makes me not-write... =p

"If I had written what I wanted, I would have exagerated my feelings, my memories, my perspectives, my ideas..."
you just got my point, dear friend!

again, i will wait.

Nella Bueno said...

over and over again!

Nella Bueno said...

And change that 'my only reader' thing for 'my only two readers'!

astrojiudo said...

hmm, Mastriani, you will wait, but you should post something on your blog before I post on mine, ok?
And, again, thank you for your comments!

astrojiudo said...

Ok, Nella, now it´s official: I have two readers!! Congratulations!! :p
Thanks.

Mastriani said...

ok, then... but i need some divine inspiration...
i'll try to think of something...

astrojiudo said...

hmm my friend, if you don´t have any inspiration try to write about this. For what I´ve seen in this world, it always works.

And, do you think you exaggerate your feelings, or you also had something 'extarordinary' to write?

Anonymous said...

hmmmm and thats because you dont have subjetcs for your posts..

Mastriani said...

i guess nothing really extraordinary, just stupid thoughts...
hehe

Nella Bueno said...

What about writing about all the pseudos at UCB...
That would be a subject.. and a fun one!

...
= )

Kisses!

Nella Bueno said...

Acctually, I'm not sure if there's any pseudo at UCB.. There's no living brain there... Only stupid ones!!
Except for our dearest blogger!

Love,
Nella